Sunday, April 11, 2010

Inside and outside…

“You’re sure, right?” 

Yes, the ultrasound nurse was absolutely sure and “hadn’t been wrong yet'”, though Tiny insisted on flipping, kicking and stretching for a while, keeping the nurse busy following those 11oz around trying to get a good look.

Sam’s and my inklings, Leah’s inklings, Susannah’s more-than-inklings, and many others’ inklings were all true!  In less than four months we’ll be bringing home a little GIRL!!!!  Yahoo!  We’re thrilled to bits!   So would you like to see her?

DSC_0004-1

I confess I’ve never gone into raptures over friends’ ultrasound pictures.  Is that bad?  But I guess it’s the future mom in me that says, “Awwww”, and thinks Tiny is cute. :-)

DSC_0009-1

Her little mouth is open….

DSC_0001-1

This one is a bit difficult to make out, but can you see her little face?  The forehead is dark, the nose is white and one eye is fairly well defined…for a fuzzy ultrasound picture at least.

DSC_0048

At 20 weeks and 5 days, Tiny is  asserting her little figure more and more and slimming down my wardrobe.  Waistbands and I are rarely on speaking terms and maternity shirts are my new best friends.

Happy “Mamma”, and happy “Dad” who has regular chats with the bump.  I have a feeling that Sam won’t have to wait for a boy….Tiny and he will be in cahoots together, blowing things up in the backyard…and very soon.

2 comments:

Ruth Cooper Project said...

Aaaahhhhh! I'm so excited! I get to be an aunt for the first time EVER! :D And it's SO awesome that you got to have a "first" as well... we've got the first Miller family grandboy and you've got the first Miller family grandgirl!! Yay! You look cute, too! Hope to see you soon. Much love! *hug*

uncle joe said...

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS SOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

and yes, boy or girl, sam would have gotten them a mini-bike, a lab, and plenty of explosives... not to mention teaching them calc at some early age... :P :P