Friday, April 9, 2010

Boy or Girl?

Today is the day!!!!!!!!!!!  The day I have waited for…..I should say patiently.  That is what “they” say in the books.  The hero or heroine is the epitome of sweet forbearance and patient submission to events that transpire, working tirelessly for the good…always.  Um, maybe that’s why it never crossed anyone’s mind to use me as inspiration for a heroine.

Mine was a wait of nearly unbearable impatience, trying not to fuss at slowly moving days and plodding, meandering minutes.  But in just a few minutes, Sam and I will drink in Tiny’s form on that monitor and I can stop bouncing about impatiently and begin bouncing about with new excitement and energy.  Let the fun begin!  (And let me drag out all of my patterns, yarn and fabric.)

2 comments:

Meghan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

Yay!!! Can't wait to see if Calvin will have a buddy or future girlfriend :)