Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Three men and a baby…

Peter:  highly animated over my camera as I sat snapping shots of his cute little face.  Training in camera fascination—courtesy of Uncle Joe….DSC_0011 (2) - Copy  DSC_0002

 

We didn’t realize how wiped out little Joshua was until Trina finished fixing his lunch plate and we turned around to behold this…

 

 

DSC_0005-1 

 

 

The classic bath in the kitchen sink!

 

 

DSC_0013-1

 

 

 

 

Mikey:  fascinated with his toes these days….

 

DSC_0001-2

 

 

 

And joining the ranks soon is our very own little person!  Poor Tiny looked like an alien at 13 weeks and 2 days.  I am 16 weeks today, so that weensy little form now looks a bit more promising…well, the books would have me think so.  During my first ultrasound, Sam and I sat drinking in image of the wriggling tiny life inside me, waving it’s tiny arms and legs about and hearing the strong rapid heartbeat brought tears to my eyes.  Since the exhaustion and nausea of the first trimester had mostly subsided by this first doctor’s visit, I had begun to have silly niggling doubts that it was all in my head.  But there really is a baby in there, moving and growing, and we’re going to meet our “Tiny” in just 5 months!  What a thrill!  Methinks, Ruth and Jason, and Sam and I may have the three musketeers on our hands next year.  Let the games begin!

5 comments:

Deanne Reid said...

Aaaaaaaw, Baby!!!!
So excited for you, Chelsea and Sam! =]
Glad to hear some updates on life in Raleigh.
Love from *MONTANA*!

uncle joe said...

YAY!!!! amazing kids!!! so thats what it takes to get you to post... :P :P

i just uploaded some shots of mikey in the sink...

and you're kid looks pretty cool... a wee bit small, but still cool... :P :P

glad you came up... looking forward to next week!!!!!

Muddy said...

Hooray, you're back!

I didn't get to see 'Tiny' moving around, but the 'still' brought tears to my eyes too! Can't wait - Love you! xo

Stephanie said...

The alien pictures are the best!

Ruth Cooper Project said...

I love what Tiny has done with the place! :P And I do imagine we'll have the Three Musketeers on our hands shortly!

Miss you!