Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy One Month Day

Eva is one month old today!  Wow, I’m still stuck with the impression that it’s only the end of August (and I’m typing with one hand…getting good at that).  She’s sweet and adorable and keeps us on our toes.  This Mamma/Daddy thing isn’t as cut and dry as I thought….but it’s totally worth it!  I keep reminding myself that I’ll even miss these long nights….right?   Here’s a shot of her taken yesterday while we visited with friends…DSC_0033-1

Can’t wait for many of you to meet her!

3 comments:

Anne said...

What a cutie! I can hardly believe how much she's changed from last week.

We're looking forward to seeing you all in 11 or 12 days!

Muddy said...

Awww! She looks so sweet. :) I can hardly wait to see her (umm...you too!). xo

mmmbah said...

transitioning from a newborn to a "real" person. She'll be walking and talking before you believe it! :)