Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Muffinhead

So I’ve been forming many grand plans for this blog, composing clever posts, and inventing marvelous layouts with pictures of our little family (some taken and some not)….all in my head.  Yes, sadly, I’ve failed again at updating you, my dear friends and family, as to the goings on in our lives.   Admit it, all you really want are pictures of our “muffinhead”.  Where that nickname came from I don’t know, but it’s sticking, and at this point, she doesn’t seem to mind.

DSC_0387

I adore kid’s overalls and I love dressing Eva in green as it brings out her bit of flaming fuzz.  But when the overalls covered the three hearts on her onsie, I needed help fending off the “what a cute boy” comments.  Hmmm, quick fix:  the hat lovingly knitted for Eva by her “auntie” Kelsey. :-)

Did I mention she “talks” to us ALL the time?  The giggles, cooing, smiles, wiggles, and “conversation” turns Mamma and Daddy into puddles of glee.  Forget dishes, I just want to sit on the couch and “chat”.

DSC_0377

Melissa was here this past weekend and Eva very earnestly tried to tell her something….what, I wonder?

DSC_0380

Camo baby….Auntie Leah’s influence.  Unfortunately that day, this way cool outfit lasted through only one nap.

DSC_0311

My six week (which was more like eight week) check-up with Dr. Tahtawi.  She was an amazing doctor and I’ll miss being her patient!  Check out the pudge popping over those jeans. :-)

DSC_0186

Studying with Daddy…

DSC_0192

Getting ready to go for a walk in her most amazingly amazing jogging stroller…

DSC_0358

There!  And I’ve left out SO much….but the posts are spinning in my poor befuddled mommy brain and I hope I can bring them into some sort of order soon!

Our Fuzzy Pumpkin is a delight and makes us laugh.  (Daddy’s nickname which ever grows in popularity.)

Much love to you all! 

1 comment:

mmmbah said...

Chelsea, I cannot get over how beautiful she is!! Can't wait to see her and you tonight! :)