Thursday, November 18, 2010

Morning conversation

Eva loves to “talk”, especially in the morning when her little tummy is full, diaper is clean and dry, and the sun is streaming through the slider.  Or is it mamma’s punk rocker hair sticking up in every direction?  I attempted to get her going and catch it on film this morning.  She’s usually much noisier, giggly and wiggly, but this time was distracted by the camera.  I hope you enjoy a little taste of the fun we have!   These days, I want to just sit on the couch and “chat”…forget the laundry!

I’m sorry the video is so long!  I wanted to take out the boring bits, where I’m rambling and she’s only staring, but I don’t know how to use the editing software.  I’ll ask Sam to give me a lesson so future videos will be shorter….only clips of the fun stuff!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Isn't it funny how they never do anything on camera!! Calvin was crawling around with a shoe in his mouth and I tried to tape it, but it stopped...

:p

Luke said...

Try YouTube.com/editor