Friday, December 3, 2010

Hot off the press

This mamma thing is so much fun!  It’s as if Someone dropped off a treasure box on August 30 and everyday I get to watch in delight for the next surprise gift. 

I was getting my veggies ready to juice this morning when I heard a little tune coming from Eva’s bouncer.  “They”, whoever they are who come up with these obnoxious ditties to program into children’s toys, work for Fisher Price.  And up until now Sam has taken great delight in pulling the little froggy’s ring and playing that tune over and over again, in spite of my moans of protest.  But Sam was at class and I whirled around to see Eva’s little chubby fingers in a death grip around that orange ring.  I thought “Oooooh!  Look at what my little muffin just did!”….but then calmed down and thought, well, maybe it was just a coincidence and waited.  Nope.  I then chortled with glee, told her she was SUCH a good girl and like a silly school girl (or rather enamored new mamma) danced around her seat snapping pictures from every angle, as she grabbed that little ring again and again and pulled.  It’s amazing how the tinkling music suddenly ceased to be annoying. :-)

DSC_0552 

Reach for it….

DSC_0556

Almost…

DSC_0557

Gotcha!

DSC_0561

Well, as I’ve sat here cropping photos, maybe the tinkling music is losing its charm.

Two parting shots from yesterday….

Chillin’ with Daddy while Mamma dashes out on a marathon grocery run….

DSC_0542 

DSC_0541

Chillin’ with Mamma while she chats with her mamma…

DSC_0544

I think the days of those pink pant are numbered.  What a chubbette!  Takes after her daddy and auntie Leah. :-)

Still need to post pics from Thanksgiving!  But what’s REALLY needed is kicking into gear and packing for VA.  I wanted to pause to share today’s newest discovery with you!

1 comment:

Muddy said...

Is she really the cutest baby on earth?! :-)